265.5 KB

Airshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2007
    Baden- Württemberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well I have some problems with the Plugin. Sometimes I get a BlackScreen when I want to watch a trailer and nothing goes anymore... no other trailer.. nothing.

Sphero

Portal Pro
    June 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I don't know if this has been asked before (didn't read every post on 27 pages :p)

Maybe its possible to add some trailer in some kind of watchlist. After a while I dont know anymore what trailer I have seen and which of them I want to see (full movie). Is it possible to add an option "add to watchlist" and when that option is pressed, the title of the trailer is saved to a database?

Maybe it is also possible to make a connection with the Myusenet plugin?

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well I have some problems with the Plugin. Sometimes I get a BlackScreen when I want to watch a trailer and nothing goes anymore... no other trailer.. nothing.

Hi there,

Could be a codec issue.....what codecs do you have installed? Have you tried using VLC plugin?

Cheers,
    Colin

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is it planned to get this plugin to force a graph so that codec issues are avoided?

The problem is that I have to use VLC player to get my trailers plugin to work. However, with VLC player enabled for http streams, the yahoo music video plugin must also use VLC for http streams. VLC plugin will not play yahoo music video streams and I just get a black screen. However, if I disable the VLC plugin (forcing yahoo music videos to use the internal player) everything works fine.

Hmmm, conflicting plugin behaviours :0(

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it planned to get this plugin to force a graph so that codec issues are avoided?

The problem is that I have to use VLC player to get my trailers plugin to work. However, with VLC player enabled for http streams, the yahoo music video plugin must also use VLC for http streams. VLC plugin will not play yahoo music video streams and I just get a black screen. However, if I disable the VLC plugin (forcing yahoo music videos to use the internal player) everything works fine.

Hmmm, conflicting plugin behaviours :0(

Hey Sleepycol,

Here is my working Codec setup, so you can use MyTrailers without VLC-player.

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've some codec guide (PDF) how to somewhere from this forum and used that. Kinda the same as the_ult's description. Couldn't find the link anymore but I can post it if you're interested.

However after setting up everything most of the streaming is working but MyTrailers is constantly crashing all over the place (I'll attach a log when I'm back home). In different places such as listing the files, playing the files or at the end of a file. I've got Moving Pictures latest beta installed and also tried disabling it but still had the crashing.

When I try streaming the exact same file with WMP it works perfectly so I hope / guess it's not an issue with my codec setup

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've some codec guide (PDF) how to somewhere from this forum and used that. Kinda the same as the_ult's description. Couldn't find the link anymore but I can post it if you're interested.

However after setting up everything most of the streaming is working but MyTrailers is constantly crashing all over the place (I'll attach a log when I'm back home). In different places such as listing the files, playing the files or at the end of a file. I've got Moving Pictures latest beta installed and also tried disabling it but still had the crashing.

When I try streaming the exact same file with WMP it works perfectly so I hope / guess it's not an issue with my codec setup

I think you are talking about this:

MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - simple mediaportal codec guide

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yep that's the one I meant.

LRFalk01 could you maybe take a look at my log files (see attachment)?

Guess I'm missing something in the localization files
    2008-09-10 19:59:33.000000 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 188883
    But I don't believe this will crash MP alltogether.
    When it crashes btw normally you see the watchdog popping up but with these crashes nothing happens (and MP's process stays in memory). I double checked if watchdog's enabled and it is...

p.s.
    I cleaned the logs before testing... Sometimes these files just get huge after a while of abuse/use of MP...

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First error is caused by this plugin: C:\Program Files\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\GUIWorldmap.dll
    Second error caused by this plugin: C:\Program Files\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\pthreadGC2.dll

Both of those errors occur when the plugin tries to load.

The other two errors occur when you are looking through some sort of Music Video DB plugin.

There is a ton of 'CybrDisplay' information in these logs everywhere. I have never seen this before. What is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom