MyTrailers (1 Viewer)

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm aware of this issue but because the implementing the buffering is somewhat new territory for me i will take some time. I will probably implement a workaround for this that will pause 720p/1080p for a calculated couple of seconds before actually playing. This is not a real solution ofcourse but will safe you the trouble of manually pausing the movie.

Armandp, this could give you some insite into the buffering thing:

Creating a download manager in C# (C# Programming Tutorial) • Geekpedia

Jaggie

September 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Armand,

Thanks for creating this plugin. It works fine here at the moment, even though it's only the "Exclusive" section which is working at the moment. I have a question though. A couple of days ago I noticed 9 pages of trailers (when using the view as list option). This means 4 new pages with trailers. A day later, those 4 extra pages were gone and so where the new trailers.

Any idea how this might have occured?

Thanks in advance.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I currently do not persist the data (only per MP session). My best guess is that the Apple Trailers site was updated (older trailers removed from the categories).
    All sections work for me at the moment.

edit: i just realised this also means that if you don't restart MP you would only get data onces because i do not have a refresh button yet (will add this for next version).

Jaggie

September 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Armand,

Thanks, it seemed we were using an older version of the plugin. We just upgraded from the 137 version the the 176 version and noticed some cool updates.

All sections seem to be working at the moment so that's great. I can filter out all those HD trailers now! :D

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice plugin! Worked perfectly until i reinstalled windows..

I takes some time before trailers start, and almost every time i just hear the audio and i need to push the "switch to now playing" button to se the video, but the OSD dont work and i cant use pause/rewind/forward. Anyone knows whats wrong?

Im using mediaportal rc2, monochrome skin, ffdshow/ac3filter

/maky

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Your system is using (by merit) the wrong codec for the video playback. Try installing Haali Media Splitter also and a H/264 codec like MPC Video Codec, CoreAVC.. There are many possible combinations it's just that your system is taking the wrong path :) If you read up this thread there are several possible solution - also there is a topic in the External Players and Codecs forum that may help you set it up correctly again.

edit: never mind i read your message wrong about your video not playinf.. it could well be that you could still try another video codec. The OSD not showing is typical for exclusive mode in VM9, try disabling that. Still read the other messages though if you had no problem before it's definately a codec/setting issue ;)

maiky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    armandp: Thank you for the tip! worked with MPC video codec! (not at first but after a while) :p

digitalfm

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Xface support for My Trailers

Hi Armandp,

To compliment the great work you've done here with the MyTrailers plugin, I've created some Xface skin files.

Please note I am not the original skinner, that accolade goes to Harley for such a great skin, however i've ensured the skin files i've created are completely in touch with the current Xface look and feel, including the hidden side panel, Film strip view etc. If anything, I've hopefully saved Harley some work.

Click link below to see original post with screen shots and skin files:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...d-09-06-2008-a-26565/index120.html#post305894

Have a look and feel free to feed back any comments.

Cheers

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks good ! :) Will install Xface on my dev machine to check it out for real later :)

settingsun

Portal Pro
    April 1, 2008
    firstly, a big thankyou for your work. I cant believe how quick hd streams start (instant) big thankyou.
    One issue though some trailers have video but no audio not sure if this has been brought up. did a quick search but nothing
    thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom