MyTrailers (1 Viewer)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Feel free to add comments to the issue to describe what you expect this feature to do. I have written it down very basic right now with some keywords on how i think it would work but user feedback is also very important :)

ep0n

Portal Member
    September 29, 2007
    I got the game trailers to work in SD and HD. Movie trailers locks up MP in every small, med, lrg, 480,720, etc ;( any help would be great

_rm_

Portal Pro
    June 10, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    First, i would like to say i´m a complete noob at MP. I´m trying to install this great plugin but can´t make it work, when i select a video, i always get a big black screen with vlc player, whithout it a get the message saying that mp can´t play the file :oops:

can someone please help, i already have done these steps: "1) Make sure you installed the latest version of VLC from VideoLAN.

2) Copy 'libvlc.dll' from 'VLC' to the MP root folder (Usually C:program FilesTeam MediaPortalMediaPortal)

3) Install the MPI

4) Enable the VideoLan plugin in the MP configuration

5) Configure the streams and extensions it should play "

I´m sure i´m missing something, thanks in advance.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    That was for the My Trailers plugin that I was making. If you are using the one by armandp, this is pretty much unnecessary.

_rm_

Portal Pro
    June 10, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    So, what version should i install? And do i need to use vlc? Can you please indicate the direct link to the correct version?

Edit- just checked, i´m using aramdp's 0.0.176 version.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
    August 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Well, that is the most up to date version. Perhaps someone else can help you. I personally have never gotten it to work (not that I have tried).

-LRFalk01

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom