N264. files (1 Viewer)

Edgar

May 17, 2012
Home Country
Mozambique Mozambique
Can u please upload the file once again?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Will these play with LAV filters (install it using MediaPortal Extension Installer) installed? Seems like the best option.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Ok just downloaded, extracted and run file exe, working as expected, do you not see the dos box opening or what!!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    If you get the video file and drop it into graphstudionext does it build a graph and play.

Edit added

Just to amuse myself, managed to get hold of a example file, no way will it play in graphstudio or any player, without putting it through mkvmerge first, then it will play just fine.

Example if anyone wants to confirm this.

Attachments

• dvr_example.zip
      5.5 MB
    Last edited:

Rotondwa

June 25, 2012
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    this works people... instructions are simple. i am using it ryt now. with CCTV footage

thanks
    :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Install Lav filters from mpei, put video file inside mkv container using mkvmerge, now the file can be played inside MediaPortal.

File removed from kdidymus post as found to now have a virus enclosed, tried through trend and avast software, both showed as positive.

smokytide

October 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Indonesia Indonesia
    HI,
    I am also in troule with playing cctv footage coaded with N264. Can you please send me the required codec / software that can play it on PC?
    Thanks
    Arin

Gavin_Olsen

December 6, 2012
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi, the file that Kdidymus originally posted, although infected, worked perfectly on a previous PC of mine, which enabled viewing of N264 type files in Windows Media PLayer (WMP) - is there a possibility that anybody on this forum maybe has an "un-infected" file to share. I need a decoder quite urgently please. Any help will be most appreciated.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
    When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom