N264. files (1 Viewer)

strike07

Portal Member
September 4, 2009
Hi guys i have a couple of N264 video files but unabale to run on MP or MPC

i have tried install many type of codecs but no luck. can any1 help me how to able to play N264. files?

strike07

Portal Member
September 4, 2009
well thanks for the reply but its not korg keyboard file. but its a cctv recording. i attach gspot info
n264.jpg

kdidymus

June 17, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Attached is a .ZIP file containing the N264 Video Codec.

THE PASSWORD FOR THE ARCHIVE IS 198309

Extract the executable (.exe) file to your desktop (or other folder of your choice), virus scan if you so wish and then double-click on it to run.

PLEASE NOTE: The executable runs silently in the background and takes only a few seconds to install. It will appear for all intents and purposes that nothing has happened. But when you try to play the MPG4 clip you've been struggling with, you'll see that the CODEC is fully installed and operational.

KD.

Last edited by a moderator:

kdidymus

June 17, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
In the words of the immortal Homer Simpson... DOH!

The password is 198309.

Sorry about that.

KD.

kaberi

April 22, 2012
Home Country
India India
guys i want 2 play N264 video files in my pc, bt i am unable 2 do so.
i downloaded the above zip file bt its not getting installed so pls help me.

kaberi

April 22, 2012
Home Country
India India
i did so bt still m unable 2 do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom