navi-x for Online media? (1 Viewer)

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It's definitely there, try close and reopen config?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    You need to manually add it to OV - either from within MP by selecting Manage Sites from the hidden menu, select Navi-X then 'add to my sites' or through the config - on the sites tab, Import -> Global then select it from the list.

dquancey

Portal Member
    July 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Added it, up and running, many thanks.

Not had chance to test it properly, just via Logmein.

See that LiveTV isn't functional yet, any idea of adding that in the future?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Still a few bugs to iron out :) I've just updated the site with a fix for a problem parsing stream urls, update your site and try the live streams again - post here any you have problems with and I'll take a look.

dquancey

Portal Member
    July 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Still a few bugs to iron out :) I've just updated the site with a fix for a problem parsing stream urls, update your site and try the live streams again - post here any you have problems with and I'll take a look.

Great stuff, just done and seems to be working 99%. Few dead streams, but that happens from time to time on Navi-X.

As I say, only testing remotely, but you've done a great job. Thanks alot.

Finally got the elusive sports streaming on MP. :D

mp3lll

Portal Member
    December 24, 2010
    this vr from list - on the sites tab, Import -> Global then select it from the list.
    i add it, but on media portal i did not see it on list after.

Mp

Last edited:

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Are your sites grouped by language? It should be under 'Global'?

mp3lll

Portal Member
    December 24, 2010
    i try to open a grup only for it, i add it to ths grup
    open media portal, and i cannt see it...

bug?

thanks
    mp

mp3lll

Portal Member
    December 24, 2010
    i update to the lest Version and now that work.
    any way for live tv?
    or all the live tv Mp4 did not work :-(
    all Music box ( Navi-x / Music ) did not work, any way to fix it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread