navi-x for Online media? (1 Viewer)

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Which live streams aren't working? I did recently update the site with a fix for some live tv issues so make sure you've got the latest version.
    OnlineVideos doesn't currently like audio only streams so these are disabled, I don't want to push too much for support because it's deviating from the original intention of the plugin.

mp3lll

Portal Member
    December 24, 2010
    why? navi-x this is the best online for media portal....
    so i think we want to push full support..

any way to iser Search on navi? i

Last edited:

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    When you are viewing a playlist with a searchable category in it, in the hidden menu you must select the category you want to search from the search category button, then search

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes, you can add it as a RSS category in the site config and just use the URL to the playlist - The Navi-extreme home playlist is implemented that way so just use that as an example.
    Or do you mean a local file? That might take a bit more work...

Last edited:

FilterX

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thank you VERY much for this. I've been waiting for this to come to MediaPortal. I emailed Iron Bill a while back about creating a plugin for MP, but never got a response back.

Does this only play "playlists" for now? I'm not seeing any content to choose underneath the Navi-X network section/TV Shows. Such as Food Network, CBS, Bravo, etc.. Whenever one of those are selected, there is no content to play.

Thanks!!

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes only playlists are supported for now. Those sections should work though, can you confirm that you can see content underneath those categories in XBMC? I just get a blank page when opening the urls in a browser.

FilterX

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yes only playlists are supported for now. Those sections should work though, can you confirm that you can see content underneath those categories in XBMC? I just get a blank page when opening the urls in a browser.

I do not see any content as in shows, movies, etc. I see the categories for those items, but not the actual playable shows. Thanks.

Hell_Angel

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2005
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Would it be a big work to make signing in to Navi-X possible? I mean the same way as Youtube is configured at the moment in OnlineVideos configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread