Netflix for OnlineVideos (7 Viewers)

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Have tested the plugin on my second htpc with 1.10pre -> smae result, i can browse und select an movie/episode an when the browser opens same exception as on my other machine.

@Jason Pyke: Could you provide an browserhost debug version of OnlineVideos?
    I can reproduce the issue every time. So maby we can sort out those issue.

thx
    pOpY

CountZer0

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Question: when i enter Netflix i quite often get unable to load dynamic categories. Sometimes that happens when im backing out of the program as well. Getting me stuck and I have to alt+f4

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Question: when i enter Netflix i quite often get unable to load dynamic categories.
    When you have problems in OV check that there's no problems with the actual Netflix site, it actually happens quite often (in Sweden). I have never had any kind of problems loading dynamic categories if the site's up. Also please attach logs as described in opening post.

Sometimes that happens when im backing out of the program as well. Getting me stuck and I have to alt+f4
    You can press the home key on remote or H on keyboard to return to sites listings.

PFJ

Portal Member
    November 30, 2014
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've probably missed something but I can't see any videos when I use Browse.
    When I click Browse I can see all the main categories. If I click a category, then nothing shows up (no sub categories, no videos)
    My list, Search and Kids works and I can play the videos.

I'm using MP 1.9 on Windows 8.1

In the OnlineVideos.log I noticed this:
    [11-30 13:30:17,152] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for subcategories in 'Drama' on site 'Netflix'
    [11-30 13:30:17,165] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'http://www2.netflix.com/WiGenre?agid=5763'
    [11-30 13:30:17,596] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'http://www.netflix.com/WiGenre?agid='
    [11-30 13:30:17,784] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] Fjärrservern returnerade ett fel: (500) Internt serverfel.
    (in english The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.)
    [11-30 13:30:17,790] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Found 0 subcategories in 'Drama' on site 'Netflix'

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    [11-30 13:30:17,784] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] Fjärrservern returnerade ett fel: (500) Internt serverfel.
    (in english The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.)

It looks like Netflix was down or malfunctioning at the time you tried to watch trough OnlineVideos. These problems occur very often with Swedish Netflix :mad:(n), next time this error happens you can verify it by browse around Netflix in a web browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom