Netflix for OnlineVideos (5 Viewers)

MrCrabs

Portal Pro
January 21, 2010
Braunschweig
Home Country
Germany Germany
OK, that was a good idea, it does not work due to a rights Problem with .NET. I attached the error window and the error message. I hope you get the message, swedish and german are not that far away from each other :)

Any idea what I need to change and where?

Attachments

• error netflix.png
    error netflix.png
    17.7 KB
  • error message netflix.txt
    13.9 KB

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
April 12, 2013
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
That error looks similar (but slightly different to) the issue which @popy had. The version which is awaiting release should fix this issue, or at the least will give us more information on the problem.

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    If ill got the OK from Jason ill could share the pre Version which has fixed the issue for me.

@Jason: Could ill share it with MrCrabs?

THX pOpy

joesploggs

Portal Member
    April 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Just tried this for the first time- it works fantastic. Massive thanks!

I have one issue but it may not be specific to this particular site but might be related to online videos in general.

I use the MCE remote control and when I hit Pause it pauses okay but the Print Dialog appears and there is no way to remove it but to hit back and exit the browser/video.

Anyone have a solution for this? EDIT- sorry I see others experiencing the problem on page 9 of the thread but I'm not too clear on the solution. Can someone clarify? Thanks

EDIT 2- it now appears to be working.
    Not sure why that is but I am very happy to finally be able browse netflix without leaving mediaportal and using a keyboard/remote in the Win8 App!

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    [...]the Print Dialog appears[...]
    I think this happens when the silverlight player has focus and you have the pause button sending ctrl+p.
    [...]it now appears to be working[...]
    After approx./max 30 seconds the browser window will get focus again (a timed event to keep the browser on top), then the browser will discard the ctrl+p sent, hence no print dialog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom