New G-Force visualisation for MP (1 Viewer)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It has probably to do something with your Toolbar settings.
    i've added 1 sec of crossfading now and don't have any problems.
    the vis runs smooth.

Also for me the toolbar doesn't appear when moving the mouse to top.
    did you configure that?

DaveV

Portal Member
    August 13, 2006
    Sydney
    The topbar only appears when it goes to the blackscreen, its not available while the visulation is running, I turned the toolbar off completely and the problem persists.
    reinstalled mediaportal no solice, installed latest ATI drivers no change, the only issue the may be affecting it (long shot) is the resolution that G-Force is running at, it looks like it is running at a very high res as the g-force symbol upon startup is almost unreadable as its so small, whereas in media player it is much larger, so as soon as i can remember how to change it i will give it a try.
    update, it i enable "gapless playback" i elliminate the stutter of the visulation on track change, but it now has another problem where playback just stops while skipping through the album tracks.
    not sure about this one. as i did not notice this before the reinstall. I may go back to 0.2.1.0 and regain my base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom