New Release - Streamed MP v0.4.298 (1 Viewer)

akajester

Portal Pro
October 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey guys, first off, awesome skin! I love the installer, it's super easy to setup. I'm running it to my prjector on a 7.5ft wide 16x9 screen. Everyone that has seen it so far is super impressed.

I have a question, in Moving Pictures when I click on a movie in the list, it brings up a movie details page. The bottom info, like director, run time, etc, the heading overlaps with the data maybe 1 or 2 characters, so like Director and Peter Jackson overlap each other. It does this for all the info on the bottom. Is this just my setup or is it a font issue? I didn't see it as a known issue in the bug fix area. Or is this something I should just edit the xml to take care of? Thanks again!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi akajester, it should be fine in a 16:9 screen resolution otherwise its a bug.

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi akajester, it should be fine in a 16:9 screen resolution otherwise its a bug.

Thanks, I'll try to post a screenshot tonight. It's not a big deal. I'm sure I could fix it in the xml, but just wondered if anyone noticed this yet. Thanks for the reply!

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm running a Barco 808 crt projector. So, I run a 16x9 skin on my htpc at 1024x768 resolution, then have the projector squeeze the picture down to fit a 16x9 screen. :) Any suggestions?

If your projector will accept 1280x720 that is the correct resolution for this skin. Try that. MediaPortal does not output the GUI anamorphically, like DVD standalones. At least not for this skin. The only "anamorphic" skin made is Core reloaded: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/core-reloaded-1-0-a-32331/ but that's not been updated for a long time.

Emph

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm running a Barco 808 crt projector. So, I run a 16x9 skin on my htpc at 1024x768 resolution, then have the projector squeeze the picture down to fit a 16x9 screen. :) Any suggestions?

If your projector will accept 1280x720 that is the correct resolution for this skin. Try that. MediaPortal does not output the GUI anamorphically, like DVD standalones. At least not for this skin. The only "anamorphic" skin made is Core reloaded: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/core-reloaded-1-0-a-32331/ but that's not been updated for a long time.

Emph

I should be able to force that resolution using powerstrip, I think. Thanks for the info!

UPDATE: 1280x720 worked perfectly, thanks again!

THX-UltraII

Portal Member
    January 28, 2009
    Guys,

Everytime I start Mediaportal I get this red box with a notification that the current skin is outdated for 15 seconds (clickable but still irritating). I use MP 1.0 with the latest snapshot installed and with the latest Streamed MP skin 0.4.298.

Can I do something about this to make this notification go away? It is not looking nice in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom