NEW: Series and Movie support for MP2 MediaLibrary [2012-07-01] (1 Viewer)

riggnix

Portal Pro
September 8, 2009
Home Country
Austria Austria
Very nice updates!

I'd really like to see support for multiple languages though... the sooner someone does it, the easier it is to implement I think...

is this plugin open source too? Maybe I find some time to look at the code myself...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In another branch I already have implemented language based filtering, so it will be avaiable in next release.

And ofc. all development here is OpenSource, current version shown here can be found in Onlinelibraries branch.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Morpheus
    MP2 can support NFO files directly without use database ? same as Myvidéo reworked by Déda
    with support in network share : Poster (poster & thumb list) / Fanart / show info on folder ....
    Good days

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We can add another Metadata extractor as plugin for this special file format, this is easy to do. I already did similar for TVe3 recording info .xml files.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hafblade you don't like this ?

For me is the (one of the) best solution, because i don't use database, no maintenance in MP database, all is directly changed on PC. the minor enhancement are many work for Mp1.3. (as support poster & thumb list directly on network share).
    And i think have the "same" format, that XBMC. is not a defect ....
    and with the new generation of pico-pc, as Raspberry-PI to support XbMC, i think many user can have, MP(living room) & XBMC(room) in HOME ...

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    azzuro No. I really like NFO format. Why do you think I wouldn't like this?
    I said that it is the best standard and it should be supported by everyone. I use NFO all the day with MovingPictures and with XBMC at the same time and it works perfectly. :)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Ah sorry, i have understood, it's just a format standard, but not obligatory.
    you'll like MP 1.3. with support NFO. (i hope deda to add "thumbs" & "poster" support for CPU discharge)
    GO... Morpheus (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom