Next episode Air Date (1 Viewer)

conguero23

Portal Member
December 9, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I know if you enable to see all episodes you can see when the next episode air date is but is there a property that is available than can show it in the details screen.

Thanks,

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I know if you enable to see all episodes you can see when the next episode air date is but is there a property that is available than can show it in the details screen.

The function was added on Nov 5th 2011 as per: http://code.google.com/p/mptvseries/source/detail?r=1877

You do indeed need to have the option enabled to download all the series info from TheTVdB, as otherwise there is no way for MP-TVSeries to know. As for the exact skin value that you can use for this to display on the details screen, it might be obvious from the SVN diff, or perhaps @ltfearme knows it from memory.

Check into LatestMediaHandler plugin as well, they tie into the MP-TVSeries via the API to get the info on lattest added episode, and I believe they got support for 'next' as well.

Of course you can also go 3rd party and use an awesome tool such as SickBeard.

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am just looking for the property to show the next actual dat eof the next episode. I am redoing the osd and would like to have more info on the show without using a 3rd party program. I would like top replace the part that say airs * to the actual air date.

Attachments

• 20-19-14.png
      20-19-14.png
      1.4 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
    MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
    The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
    I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
    I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom