Portal Pro
February 2, 2007
some images are missing from the menu:

News

wwitv
yahooMusic Video
InternetTV
My streams

There is a possibility of the text (No Button Picture avaible) instead of a standard image to show?

Thanks
DD129

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If there are no buttons inside the skin for a plugin, then Xface takes the default one to show you that. It is the one with the text "No Button Picture avaible". I have do this new one, because the old one was allways shown behind the other buttons by scrolling in the menue.

Greetings Harley

dd129

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2007
    ok,

Please give me the name of the news image( thumb), then I can paste it and the mainmenue looks great.

Many thanks for the wonderful skin.

Greeting
    dd129

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Buttons Package

Hi dd129,

here is a "Button Package" View attachment Buttons.zip

Because some plugins are renamed in the code. It is possible that you must renamed the buttons, like the plugin name is.
    Some Plugins are have new names for the buttons in the code, sometimes with "my" and sometimes without "my".
    So you can take a button (one for fokus Button_... and one for unfocus ButtonNF_...) and rename it to the plugin name you want have it for.

Hope it helps

Greetings Harley:)

josch.hh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok works.

Trailers are:
    buttonNF_My Trailers.png
    button_My Trailers.png

RSS are:
    buttonNF_RSS News.png
    button_RSS News.png

The names are case sensitive!!

BTW, what about the bigger fonts ?

bustanut666

Portal Member
    March 20, 2009
    would you happen to know the filename of the MTV video plugin picture. Mine is displaying no image also. Can't seem to find it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] TV sound but no picture DE
    It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD playback in MP2. Perhaps you mean the cyberlink app starts, if you enter a DVD into the slot. To avoid this you'll have to deactivate autoplay in the windows settings. Open Windows Settings Select...
    It should also work with the LAV codec. There was a discussion about it here. The cyberlink app should not open, if you start a DVD...
    Hello, I have installed the latest Media Portal 2 version on a clean new Windows 10 installation. Now I only get sound for some TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom