No signal on any tuner (1 Viewer)

fischfinger

Portal Member
October 8, 2007
Visby
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi
Tv server suddenly stopped getting any signal on the tuners, i have tried the signal on an set top box, the sattelite and LNB works fine.
I did try to update to 1.17 to no avail.
Please help.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello

The log files don't show any attempt to view or record a channel. In other words: they don't show the problem. Therefore it's currently not possible for us to see what the cause of the problem might be.

Please try to demonstrate the problem again, then attach new log files.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    When did the problem start? (Windows system event log shows that the drivers were installed/updated on June 15.)
    Have you tried restarting the PC?
    How is signal shared between the PC and STBs/TVs? (Problems are expected if you use a splitter that doesn't pass power on all ports or the loop out connection on an STB or TV.)

fischfinger

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Visby
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The problem started last night, when trying to search for new channels on one transponder.
    then no more signal.
    This is a dedicated server with 3 tv cards no splitter, then i have 3 client computers via LAN.
    I have restarded the PC multiple times with no difference.
    every tv card has its own LNB.

fischfinger

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Visby
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This is a screenshot of what happens when trying to tune to channer in server configuration.
    screenshotjpg.jpg

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    The problem started last night, when trying to search for new channels on one transponder.
    Okay.

I can't see any reason for the problem within MP. Therefore I suspect an external cause.

Did you try rebooting the PC?
    Have you tried other software?

Users who are viewing this thread