not install (2 Viewers)

Masaa

March 16, 2013
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
not install I tried two computers. version 1.2.3 and 1.3 does the same.Windows 7 x64

Attachments

• mp.png
    mp.png
    189 KB

Masaa

March 16, 2013
Home Country
This address does not work in either PC,before week ago everything was alright

Attachments

• MYSQL.png
    MYSQL.png
    14.4 KB

Masaa

March 16, 2013
Home Country
I do not know for what reason it is not me, 2PC on one IP simply does not work and I can not install the TV server for my XBMC :(

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The URL is working fine here also, so must be something on your end.

Masaa

March 16, 2013
    Home Country
    ok thank you for your help, I'll try to write provider, if the fault is not with him

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    theres no connect from your IP today, last one was 05.03.2013. Maybe try a tracert to build.team-mediaportal.com to see where it stops

meanwhile you can try to download from here: install.team-mediaportal.com/mysql-essential-5.1.38-winx64.msi (different hoster)

Masaa

March 16, 2013
    Home Country
    link install.team-mediaportal.com/mysql-essential-5.1.38-winx64.msi work, but I installed mysql. Now I do not know how I have it set jake id + pw set

Attachments

• mysql.png
      mysql.png
      66.6 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before installing the x64, but not sure it that would make any difference! I am currently testing an improved version but at this point it is still not clear how or when a fixed x64 version will be available.
    I have not seen that one but it is possible that after installing the 1.32 x86 version that I scanned and tested TV before...
    Windows 11 23h2 1) MP 1.32 Final x64 Fresh install does not work and fails during the install "MySQL Start Service Exception". The...
    Replies
    Views
    The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in MP 1.32 particularly the x64 version and has been very thoroughly tested in a variety of scenarios, none the less it is important to bear in mind that since MP 1.33 x64 now includes an x64 version of the...
    The OP was prior to the current release in Feburary this year of MP 1.33 which resolved a number of installation issues present in...
    I'm surprised. MediaPortal has always been easy to move forward with. Each release building on the last, until x64 that is. Ran...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
    Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
    Replies
    Views
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around "somewhere else", in this case, to an old thread in the forum to be able to install an important plugin, don't you think? I don't doubt that using that source works, I'm using it successfully on another PC but...
    Bit strange to have a Final Release with a specific x64 version of the Extension Manager and then have to go chasing around...
    Using the MP 1.32 x64 Extension Manager to install Online Videos seems to procede and complete succesfully but the plugin is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
    Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
    I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom