Now playing artist/song not always updated (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    i just tried it out. unfortunately still the same behaviour with this new dll.

Thought so. Thanks for trying. Just good to hear if anyone else sees the same (I expect so)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could you please post the logs anyway?

Here they are.

First song played ok, 2nd gave the issue (first one was displayed and second song was playing).

I also got some strange side effects. When the second song ended the playback of the music stopped. When I skipped to the next track, it played further with the next song. Can't remember having that before.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Here they are.

First song played ok, 2nd gave the issue (first one was displayed and second song was playing).

I also got some strange side effects. When the second song ended the playback of the music stopped. When I skipped to the next track, it played further with the next song. Can't remember having that before.

I also have the strange side effect with the original file. So it is not an issue with the patched file. But an extra bug!

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Here they are.

I also have the strange side effect with the original file. So it is not an issue with the patched file. But an extra bug!

New thread for this second bug report, + logs please. If it is indeed dependent on the speed of your system, this may explain why others have not seen it (I certainly haven't) so we depend on you to help us get it fixed.

Mark

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here they are.

New thread for this second bug report, + logs please. If it is indeed dependent on the speed of your system, this may explain why others have not seen it (I certainly haven't) so we depend on you to help us get it fixed.

Mark

This second bug is to random to post logs now. Because this doesn't happen to often. When it happens I will post logs. But maybe my last logs are useful even without the original file?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    But let's stay on topic.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009