[OTHER] nvidia vs amd vs intel htpc video card shootout (1 Viewer)

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    well this is what it looks like
    zo-gt430-side.jpg

so a dremel sounds like a bull in a china shop (is that a racist saying?)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    +1 - gooooooooo :)
    Think of it like a mini make-over - it will look so much better 'trimmed' (as do so many things ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a recording, pressing either button again turns the red dot off and cancels the recording. I did not try with the number buttons, I am running MP 1.29.
    For me it is not momentary i.e.when I press play/pause or stop the red dot appears and stays there and presumably has scheduled a...
    I recollect someone else reporting this problem, but I cannot now find the relevant post. In this thread I want describe the...
    Replies
    Views
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Glückwunsch zum Erfolg, auch wenn der Weg mehr als steinig war und ich Niemandem Vergleichbares wünsche.
    Vorbemerkung: UPH-Zitate stammen von deren Webpräsenz, die Zitate von Cyberlink und Intel sind ebenfalls von deren Webpräsenz...
    Replies
    Views
    Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET Memory Profiler or .NET Memory Profiler By Redgate | ANTS Memory Profiler help or not?
    Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET...
    Hello everyone. I have this "little" problem. MediaPortal, when fully booted and finished checking folders with videos, occupies...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 New to Media Portal DE
    Thank you for the reply. It looks like a codec mess. the LAV audio decoder / playback has a -350 delay on the audio on one set of channels and is +150 on the others lol. Thats so strange! I didn't have time to mess with it much yesterday but I was able to see where the problems are more. Updated drivers for AMD Radeon V5800 but...
    Thank you for the reply. It looks like a codec mess. the LAV audio decoder / playback has a -350 delay on the audio on one set of...
    Hello Media Portal people! I was running windows 7 box with Silicone Dust tuner & WMC. Worked great for many years. I tried KODI...
    Replies
    Views
    Have you had a look at your LAV video configuration. it is found not in mediaportal but in windows programs. I was having playback problems and changed my hardware decoder. Fixed all my problems
    Have you had a look at your LAV video configuration. it is found not in mediaportal but in windows programs. I was having playback...
    I am new to Media Portal (looking for alternative to WMC). The short version of the issue is I have picture quality and sound sync...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom