Portal Member
February 24, 2009
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Random Albums

Another feature request:

Similar to x number of random songs.
How about x number of random albums (default say 10).

That's how I like to listen to music.

Thanks

-Matt

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey there... Decided I'd get back into this plugin hoping that issues would be resolved.... Seems not the case...

I use a 54 button Hauppauge remote... I have tryed a multitude of the settings and all with the same resault... Press play and mediaportal crashes.... I'm running Vista 32bit, if any other info is needed, please ask....

While I'm here, sure this has been asked, but is there any way just to activate Audoscrubber instead. Just jump to playlist and listen to what friends like..... Sure that as all ready been asked... Sorry..

tigermad

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Does this work with StreamedMP? I cant seem to get it to play by hitting the p button or the play button on the home screen

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does this work with StreamedMP? I cant seem to get it to play by hitting the p button or the play button on the home screen

Sure does, but can I ask if you switch to blue3 skin does it work for you!!

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey hwahrmann wondering if you had a chance to look at my logs... Would really enjoy utilising this plugin, sure my partner would as well :) Hell I think I could even teach my daughter how to use it :D

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Just to add, this is also broken in latest svn 21864, just cause MP GUI to lock up, music does play though.

Hi Ray
    Mine working with 21864. Tested with B3W and StreamedMP. Or are you referring to the PureAudio plugin problem?

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Mine working with 21864. Tested with B3W and StreamedMP

That's what I checked with, and no to the pureaudio, will try a clean install this week and see if any difference.

btw, my settings are play 100 random, and go to now playing screen, might change that and see if any difference, just playing music the "normal" way causes no issue whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom