Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @Arni_69 and all other, attaching a modified (zipped) dll that removes the the spinner locally defined in the Netflix connector. Change the OnlineVideos.Site.ministerk.dll in plugins\windows\onlinevideos\
    If you get problems with the dll, you can try to unblock it. You need to unblock the downloaded zip file not the dll:

Skärmavbild 2015-03-06 kl. 00.51.34.png

Sometimes it unblocking does not work, you can then remove the files stream information with the Streams util.
    Use this command to remove the streams from the file:
    Code:
    streams.exe -d OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerk.dll.zip
    Then extract the file and try to be really sure:
    Code:
    streams.exe -d OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerk.dll

EDIT:
    I fixed som more problems (Viasat and HBO Nordic) and uploaded a new file.
    EDIT 2:
    New version of dll
    Netflix: Try to fix remote on secondary screen
    SVT Play: Fix A-Ö listings
    Sweflix: Fix for videos with subtitles
    EDIT 3:
    New version Mars 16.
    Netflix fix - "Netflix Original" series browsing

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerk.dll.zip
      50.4 KB
    Last edited:

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    On the subject of OV2 etc. Everything seems to be working well, I did notice when stopping Amazon videos playing through the browser host that it doesn't close the browser like it used to and I have to get the keyboard out to return to MePo. Not sure if the latest site is including in the installation though so maybe unrelated to OV2.

Is there any chance you could enable debugging in the browser host (edit OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config and set WriteDebugLog to True) and follow the steps outlined by @Ministerk in post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/onlinevideos-2-0-beta-test.129890/page-2#post-1127596. As far as I'm aware the remote should work with Amazon Prime and certainly exiting should work.

I'd also be interested to know if the remote does start reacting after 30seconds or so (it *may* be a focus issue). Once I have some logs I can investigate later in the week.

@Ministerk, if you get a chance it might be worth trying that other changeset I sent you with only MCE enabled, it's possible we'd need those changes included for remotes to fully work.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does OV2 beta include the latest site? I was wondering if it wasn't the latest in development. I will do this test no probs.

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    It isn't quite the latest, but it should be a fully working version. And the back/esc button should definitely be working regardless of the site it has loaded.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @Ministerk, if you get a chance it might be worth trying that other changeset I sent you with only MCE enabled, it's possible we'd need those changes included for remotes to fully work.
    Will do.

No starting with the new DLL.
    Dang, I don't know why but it the error says that the Browser Host can't find the .dll, if I recall some other user (not Netflix) have had this problem earlier and it was fixed (I don't know how though).

Jason Pyke

Portal Pro
    April 12, 2013
    Home Country
    The last time we had this error I changed the path lookup code so that it uses the path passed in from MePo as the root. The log looks like its looking in the correct place, is the class name its trying to find correct and in the correct case? I assume the previous dll worked?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The last time we had this error I changed the path lookup code so that it uses the path passed in from MePo as the root. The log looks like its looking in the correct place, is the class name its trying to find correct and in the correct case? I assume the previous dll worked?
    To me it looks OK. Although the path has case errors, it should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos but that has never bothered Windows...

@Arni_69 does it still work without the spinner (although this shouldn't be a problem)?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Quick test, it works (for me) with the patches. Going to use this setup some more to see how it's behaving.

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Using the prior stable release 1.9 I could not use the netflix plugin, as I would get a .net pop error and no browser window.
    After installing OV 2.0, I still get no browser, but no .net popup error, just a brief white window (the browser automation tool I think).

With debug enabled I see this in OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost-DEBUG.log.

[2015-03-03 23:08:39,394] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [INFO ] - Loading browser form
    [2015-03-03 23:08:39,446] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [INFO ] - Setting current screen
    [2015-03-03 23:08:39,466] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [INFO ] - Initialising services
    [2015-03-03 23:08:39,498] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [INFO ] - Browser Host started with connector type: OnlineVideos.Sites.BrowserUtilConnectors.NetflixConnector, video info: http://www2.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70165197, Username: hiddenusernamedetailsSHOWLOADINGREMEMBERLOGIN
    [2015-03-03 23:08:39,501] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [INFO ] - Loading Connector
    [2015-03-03 23:08:39,509] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [INFO ] - Looking in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\windows\onlinevideos for connector dlls
    [2015-03-03 23:08:39,541] [Log ] [BrowserHost] [ERROR] - Could not load type 'OnlineVideos.Hoster.Base.HosterBase' from assembly 'OnlineVideos, Version=2.0.0.3565, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.Factories.BrowserInstanceConnectorFactory.GetConnector(String connectorType, ILog logger, WebBrowser browser)
    at OnlineVideos.Sites.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.BrowserForm.BrowserForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

The other detail I see logged in Mediaportal logs;
    [2015-03-04 09:36:02,603] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - [OnlineVideos] Browser process closed on startup

An additional piece of info, from the onlinevideos log;
    [03-04 10:58:23,115] [OVInit ] [WARN ] Error loading SiteUtils and Hosters: Could not load type 'OnlineVideos.Hoster.Base.HosterBase' from assembly 'OnlineVideos, Version=2.0.0.3565, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom