OnlineVideos in your language! (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Doskabouter,

Actually, I did not change alot! Only videos in video's. This is also a newer type of language file with A-Z index.. The reason for updating the file is a litle bit stupid.. In the hiddenmenu of onlinevideos "settings" was not translated, so I thought that I had to update the language file.. But after translated the last string in the file, I remebered that those string was made for the extension plugin, so I have translated that file as well.. :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    France France
    Country flag
    I'm sorry, i forget to look for the translation, will do soon :)

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Sweden Sweden
    Found out that the swedish translation was corrupt - did not show the special character correctly (eg å,ö and ö). I have changed the xml file.

Best regards / U

Attachments

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    The one from the current (1.4) release? In that case it was pulled wrong from Transifex :( Can you check online at Transifex, if the strings are correct there?

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, the 1.4 version. And I had a look at the file from Transifex and the first example is:
    Aired Sändningsdatum

Should have been:
    Aired Sändningsdatum
    So the letter "ä" is replaced with a to character code in the xml file, and the GUI will present it as it looks in the first example.
    The same goes for the swedish characters "å" and "ö" - but replaced with other 2 char combinations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom