OnlineVideos in your language! (5 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Doskabouter,

Actually, I did not change alot! Only videos in video's. This is also a newer type of language file with A-Z index.. The reason for updating the file is a litle bit stupid.. In the hiddenmenu of onlinevideos "settings" was not translated, so I thought that I had to update the language file.. But after translated the last string in the file, I remebered that those string was made for the extension plugin, so I have translated that file as well.. :)

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Found out that the swedish translation was corrupt - did not show the special character correctly (eg å,ö and ö). I have changed the xml file.

Best regards / U

Attachments

• sv.xml
      10.6 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The one from the current (1.4) release? In that case it was pulled wrong from Transifex :( Can you check online at Transifex, if the strings are correct there?

u28151

Portal Pro
    March 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, the 1.4 version. And I had a look at the file from Transifex and the first example is:
    Aired Sändningsdatum

Should have been:
    Aired Sändningsdatum
    So the letter "ä" is replaced with a to character code in the xml file, and the GUI will present it as it looks in the first example.
    The same goes for the swedish characters "å" and "ö" - but replaced with other 2 char combinations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    oops! here it is. Corrected xml
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom