neji

Portal Member
June 8, 2007
Tunis
Home Country
Started on: 2007-07-11
last update: 2007-07-11

Summary: Parental COntrol

Description: It will be nice if we can add a parental control for the channels, it means we can lock the channels that we want with a password

stormi

Portal Member
June 22, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi neji,

im working on a plugin for this. but i still need sometime to complete the first version.

but i must say this before... it might be buggy its my first plugin :-/

if you still want to test it... let me know :)

bye
stormi :)

stormi

Portal Member
June 22, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
you have a message :)

dont have much time for programming... it will take some time until i can release a useable version :( i had compiled a test version but it was too buggy to use :/ when im ready to release it i will announce it in the plugin forum :)

stormi

Portal Member
June 22, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
hm no my plugin only can lock a channel completely... and with a password channels can be unlocked :) its simple and has very limited functions... i had begun the plugin to learn more about how mediaportal works but if people needs it thats fine :)

but what i plan to add are time rules for every channel... to specific the time when a channel is password protected and when not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
@Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
Replies
Views
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
I´ll have a look and report back ;)
Hello @ajs, I would like to add an additional animation for the winner of the MP game Hexxagon in the file MyHexxagon.xml, as used...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom