[PATCH] Improvements for analog cards (1 Viewer)

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have updated the binaries in the first post for 1.0.2. I also added the new encoders for HVR-4000 which is in the WinTV7 package to the scripts.

MisterD

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    Hi. Good to see you are still improving upon analog support in MP. With all the reorganization in the forums on the web site, I lost this thread initially, but now I have located it again :)

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan
    I have updated the binaries in the first post for 1.0.2. I also added the new encoders for HVR-4000 which is in the WinTV7 package to the scripts.
    Applying the patch and then trying to compile gives errors in SoftwareEncoder.cs about the class SoftwareEncoder being defined multiple times :confused: I deleted all but one section and then it compile okay. I dont think it was a problem with the patch as such. I think the file got messed up when I updated to SVN 22555. I just hope I deleted the correct sections from SoftwareEncoder.cs.

nikos1671

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi guys i have the hauppauge hvr 1300 hybrid card it work very good with my system,i was wondering will this patch help me in sommething???
    thanks
    nikos

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The remaining parts of this patch are only useful for users with a software encoding card. Your HVR-1300 has a hardware encoder so you won't gain any benefit from this patch.

MisterD

basti1

Portal Member
    August 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, i have a analog capture card which I cant get to work. Now my question, which USB Grabber with Composite Input works with MP?

Regards and Thanks,
    Basti

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom