[PATCH] TV-Server Configuration Wraping of Groupbox Title remove (1 Viewer)

pgebauer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2008
    Mönchengladbach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Under Section General settings in the Tab EPG was a wrapping of the Groupboxtitle "EPG grabbing while timeshifting/recording".
    It was not possible to read the word "recording".

Attachments

• ScanSettings.Designer.patch
      30.7 KB

pgebauer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2008
    Mönchengladbach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it has nothing todo with your resolution. it has something todo with your default font size. if you have a vista in german, you don't have enough space especially in the groupbox.
    i have attached an example.
    btw. it is also on winxp german a problem. the screenshot is under winxp pro german with no special fonts or something. a nearly fresh install.

Attachments

• General_settings_Wrapping_Problem.gif
      General_settings_Wrapping_Problem.gif
      23.8 KB

pgebauer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2008
    Mönchengladbach
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can reproduce it. i'm wrong, i have changed something. i configured the windows-design to "Windows klassisch" i don't know the translation. It shows your windows in the old Windows 2000 Style.

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I had the same problem when using XP for the server. I always set all XP installs to classic style view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
    @CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
    I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    thank you, yes this has resolved the issue....pls mark this as the solution...
    Description: upgrade to MP 1.33, now getting MP TV server configuration dialog box error, as below My SQL 5.6 is installed...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
    Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
    I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
    Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
    Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom