pause-function: live-tv dont restarts after 2 minutes (1 Viewer)

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Does any once know what is happening with this? Is everyone still haveing this issue? Is anyone not having this issue? (I still am)

Beesoc

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Dallas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MediaPortal Version: 02-27-2007--01-03-Rev13135
MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide
Windows Version: XP SP2
CPU Type: Core 2 Duo
HDD:
Memory: 3 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA 965P-DS3
Motherboard Chipset: Intel 965
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: ATI Radeon x1300
Video Card Driver: 40211
Sound Card: Realtek
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR 250
1. TV Card Type: analogue
MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Comcast

Still happens to me too. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF 24! :confused:

TritonT

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Bug is still there in 13216.

Pausing live TV for 40sec or less is fine.
Pausing live TV for 50sec or more causes client to freeze.

Happens with both dvb-t and dvb-s on all my network clients regardless of hardware or codecs.

josu

Portal Pro
March 14, 2006
Kassel, Germany
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

thats not good:mad:

I have tested to go to WC within 40 sec., that is too short:p

I hope, the devs have a solution in next time.:D

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey Josu, You might just have to get a bed pan! ;-)
But yes this problem still exists for me too. I'm wondering though is this problem just for a amll group of users. Is anyone not haivng this issue? Frodo can you re-produce this?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    This it's fixed in SVN from revision 13236, thanks to frodo.

Regards
    Roy

josu

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2006
    Kassel, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :oops: Yesterday I have bought a bed-pan at ebay, because Rhys has said that is a solution :mad:

I will test the new svn and perhaps I can resell the bed-pan:oops:

Thanks to frodo:D

josu

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2006
    Kassel, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    someone would like to buy my bed-pan for 375.- EURO:D

Good work, frodo and thanks.

Pause-function works fine in 13239 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Interesting, I also use D3D11 in conjunction with Madvr and it is considerably more efficient than DVXA2-Copyback with my AMD graphics though in its initial version it did not support TV Channel switching and still sometimes pixelates for a short time when changing channels and ending TV playback. I assume you were using or tested the...
    Interesting, I also use D3D11 in conjunction with Madvr and it is considerably more efficient than DVXA2-Copyback with my AMD...
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
    I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
    Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
    I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
    Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom