Picture Thumbnail Generation rework (1 Viewer)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I did deinstall the 1.4 test-mp and install your test-mp. put path to music config and the rest and rescan.

same result. if there is no folder.jpg in the albumfolder, no thumb is generated. attached the logs.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Stay on this build i will try to reproduce it and give you a bin if it can be fixed :)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    lol, i am fearing -- my gf is coming soon and want to watch tv.. i have play back an image so she can. but no prob, i can reproduce this steps for install too ;-)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have a ready bin for you based on this build i send you, you just need to replace core.dll and i hope it will work :)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    for the build you send me i think? because on the 1.4 testbuild i get a homescreencrash :eek:

Attachments

• fail.jpg
      fail.jpg
      51.1 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    You can update your current install and revert back after by starting %temp%\mediaportal\deploy folder (i don't have exact folder name in mind) :)

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can update your current install and revert back after by starting %temp%\mediaportal\deploy folder (i don't have exact folder name in mind) :)
    i can update the build i have without deinstall/install and loose my settings/plugins.. ? when its easy plz explain a little bit more. otherwise i do a fresh mp installation with your build and the core.dll tomorrow..

## i will do fresh installation tomorrow and try again. will be too late today because i want my setup 100% working and that needs time :sleep:

Last edited:

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well done! Thumbs will create and all working well at the moment. i will attach logs, maybe you want to have a look if all ok. there are some error messages, but i dont know if they relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom