Play ISO files direct in MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

nph12

Portal Member
March 23, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hello

Will it be possibly to play ISO files direct in MediaPortal? No need to mounte ISO files just play them just like you can i VLC.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello

Will it be possibly to play ISO files direct in MediaPortal? No need to mounte ISO files just play them just like you can i VLC.

You can only play iso files from MP when they are mounted. There is however a feature to auto mount / unmount an image you select to be played.

nph12

Portal Member
March 23, 2010
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
But will it be possibly to play direct in MP? Yes, I know that I can mounte an ISO file and play it in MP.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
But will it be possibly to play direct in MP? Yes, I know that I can mounte an ISO file and play it in MP.

As said earlier, the only thing possible is to automatically mount it from mediaportal (by just pressing the play button) and automatically unmount it when playback stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear error in logs with a solution behind ;)
Glad the problem was at least solved for you. But it's one of the issues nobody likes. It's bad to have bugs, but I prefer a clear...
Good morning, I am using MP2 since several years on a Win10 machine and now switched to a new PC with Win11. After installation, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom