Playing VCD .BIN files (1 Viewer)

Al_Ghazi

Portal Member
October 10, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
FYI - I never actually resolved this. I ended up converting all the .BIN files to .AVI using VCD Gear. it took me about 2 hours of minimal interaction with my media centre so it may be the best way to get these to work.

Ghaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of MakMKV on my HTPC. However I tried doing the same with the latest beta evaluation version of MakMKV on my Desktop PC, also MP 1.34 x64, but have not been able to get it working, "Unable to play copy...
I am still unable to get the 3D playback of inserted disks but otherwise eveything seems to be working well using a paid version of...
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, however, it may be that AnyDVD HD has finally come to an end. Their web site can no...
Replies
Views
@Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard drive, so I put the disc in the drive, and then brought up MakeMKV. In MakeMKV I went through the initial steps to copy the UHD-BR disc to my drive, and while MakeMKV was parsing the disc, I noticed a...
@Pablik I finally got back to this, and I got it working. What I did was this. I intended to copy the UHD-BR disc to my local hard...
I just uninstalled AnyDVDHD due to RedFox being no longer reachable, and I have taken the MakeMKV route described in this thread...
Replies
Views
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Look for all GUI Exif properties: MediaPortal-1/mediaportal/Core/Util/ExifExtensions.cs at 58c955866fb54a8c293afe525862bbb50c8f7b28 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 And: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/4986-add-to-mypictures-plugin-ability-to-search-view-by-keyword.133895/post-1273275
Look for all GUI Exif properties: MediaPortal-1/mediaportal/Core/Util/ExifExtensions.cs at 58c955866fb54a8c293afe525862bbb50c8f7b28...
I would like one of the above IPTC metadata fields to display when viewing pictures in MP. I don't really care which, as I can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom