PluginIdea: writing SMS and send via bluetooth (1 Viewer)

BigCheese

Portal Pro
January 13, 2006
Germany
How about a plugin, where you can write sms and send them via bluetooth to your phone and the phone just sends it?
Or dial from Mediaportal a Number out of the Phonebook of the Handy?

would be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 DLNA status? DE
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't know the current state of the plugin though. That's why MP2 probably never will be certified. ;) Yes, that was also the idea, but it is a big job as all TV's, software etc. seems to not do everything...
What I meant is that we have a MP2 plugin called UPnP Render that can play media from DLNA servers if I remember correctly. I don't...
So I'm wondering what the state of play is with MP2 and DLNA functionality? When I started this post, I did see some posts...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
Replies
Views
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
I understand. Unfortunately I've stayed at 1.11 for the longest time because every time I attempt to upgrade further, something in my setup no longer works. I just did the upgrade to 1.23 and my Microsoft RC6 remote loses some of the custom button configuration I had it programmed for. I downgraded back to 1.11, but before I did I...
I understand. Unfortunately I've stayed at 1.11 for the longest time because every time I attempt to upgrade further, something in...
Hey everyone - so I've had this problem for a while, but haven't asked about it. I'm running Mediaportal 1.11 on Windows 7. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom