Polls tell me I've voted, when I haven't! (1 Viewer)

Poll working?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deco

Portal Pro
August 26, 2005
Ireland
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Title says it all!

This has been the case ever since the new forum began.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Deco.

Deco

Portal Pro
August 26, 2005
Ireland
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
Smart, how to vote No truthfully in your poll ;-)
Hah!

Tried now on work laptop, works OK.

Guess I'll clear the cache(s) on my home PC then!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Can I wish all Dev's and Contributors a very Merry Christmas! Thank you to all involved with MediaPortal, it's a superb piece of software and keeps my grey cells ticking over too!

Deco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom