Possible to remove/hide My Tv? (1 Viewer)

iceraven

October 30, 2005
I just love MP, but i dont use it for watching tv. I just use it for music/video/radio. Is it possible to remove/hide My tv? :)

jim tressler

Portal Pro
June 28, 2005
i believe you can go into media portal setup, plugin section and uncheck mytv under enabled and home.. it should not show up after that

jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
Replies
Views
Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
Hi There i fixed it by turn off the Clickfinder EPG Plugin. Many People have the same Problem fixed this way. Thanks a lot Marc
Hi there, my MP2 freeze after 10 min watching TV. if i like to start it again i get sometimes this message. I have to restart the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom