PowerScheduler++ test versions (2 Viewers)

Angeldust

Portal Member
October 29, 2006
Re: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.11 (RC2)

Hi,

Thank you for this - Is working fine.
Helau !!!

regards,
Michael

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.11 (RC2)

Version 1.2.0.11 (RC2)

This version is intended to be the last Release Candidate, if there are no more (serious) bugs found. So please test it intensively and give me feedback! Votes / reviews on the homepage are also welcome!
:D

Michael

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.11 (RC2)

Michael,

I still have the problem that MP is muted when coming from standby, after powerScheduler++ prevented a standby and instead did an "away mode". This is realy a big issue because I have to leave MP and use the mouse to undo that state in Windows.
    My family can only reboot the system, but that wil not un-mute a muted system.

Do you have an idea how to solve this?

Thanks,
    Frank

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi there,

I have had the issue above (mute), but never thought about it being related to PS++ (happens once or twice a month)

I too have to quit MePo, use the keyboard/mouse and unmute the OS and restart MePo.

I also have two issues (which might be related to my specific build - so not an issue with PS++):

1) When TV is playing and I press the standby/power button, PS++ does not go into away/standby - I get a Websocket exception and the HTPC stays on. As soon as I kill MePo client, the HTPC goes into standby. If TV is not playing/has not played it standbys/sleeps ok

2) When I schedule the HTPC to reboot (via PS++) the system reboots but reports it has recovered from an "unexpected error" (so it must be doing a dirty reboot). If I perform a reboot from Windows itself (from the startmenu or the "shutdown" command) - it reboots fine.

Like I said points 1 & 2 might be something weird/wrong with my system (I will get around to rebuilding it one day)

J.

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.11 (RC2)

Thank you for your fast responses:
    I still have the problem that MP is muted when coming from standby, after powerScheduler++ prevented a standby and instead did an "away mode".
    I tried to reproduce this some time ago and had no luck. On my system it always worked fine... Could you please send logs (tv.log and mediaportal.log)?
    1) When TV is playing and I press the standby/power button, PS++ does not go into away/standby - I get a Websocket exception and the HTPC stays on. As soon as I kill MePo client, the HTPC goes into standby. If TV is not playing/has not played it standbys/sleeps ok
    2) When I schedule the HTPC to reboot (via PS++) the system reboots but reports it has recovered from an "unexpected error" (so it must be doing a dirty reboot). If I perform a reboot from Windows itself (from the startmenu or the "shutdown" command) - it reboots fine.
    Same here: Please send logs (seperate for each bug).

Michael

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Thank you very much for extending the PowerScheduler.
    I just tried the RC2 version with a current 1.2.0 SVN driver. I'm not sure whether that is supposed to work, but in case it is - it does not work for me. PowerScheduler does not send the computer to suspend mode.

I have collected some log files, hoping that you can find the problem in there. Thanks again.

Many regards

Stefan

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I just tried the RC2 version with a current 1.2.0 SVN driver. I'm not sure whether that is supposed to work, but in case it is - it does not work for me. PowerScheduler does not send the computer to suspend mode.
    It should work with 1.2.0 alpha, but obviously the PS++ server plugin produces errors and is not working properly. I will check this as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting!

Michael

Update:
    I checked your error and found that it results from a change made on the SVN trunk (26966). The error does not happen with 1.2.0 alpha or previous versions of MP. Since these SVN versions are only for developers, I will not change PS++ until the release of MP 1.2.0 Beta.

spenca

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Austria Austria

Hi all!

Would be very happy if someone can have a look into my logs. Have PS++ ver 1.2.0.10 installed and it never comes into standby. Logs show me a connection prboblem to tvservice.

Thanks a million!

Mario

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi all!

Would be very happy if someone can have a look into my logs. Have PS++ ver 1.2.0.10 installed and it never comes into standby. Logs show me a connection prboblem to tvservice.

Thanks a million!

Mario
    You client has no connection to the server (127.0.0.1). To tell you more, I need logs with Log verbosity "Debug" and "Extensive logging" enabled. If you are running a single-seat setup I need the server logs, too.

Michael

fmulders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 3, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: Re: PowerScheduler++ Version 1.2.0.11 (RC2)

Michael,

I am trying to reproduce the "mute" problem, but offcourse now it is working as it should!
    I keep trying and if I see the problem again you get the logs.

thanks.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom