Problem with titles with new import (1 Viewer)

zpower

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
A few days ago, when i import new movies the title cames with foreign instead original title.
My configuration it's OK.

What i want?
English [foreign] not foreign [English]

See the screen shots above and help me please

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402090977835.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402090977835.jpg
    44.5 KB
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402090990958.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402090990958.jpg
    73.5 KB
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402091004746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402091004746.jpg
    31 KB
Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Looks like I forgot to encode '&' symbol into & for XML compliance on the last rename database update, which might have killed entire rename system.

Verify that you are updated to v1.8.7 on the rename database, and see if problem is gone.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    You might be running into another issue though. I changed IMDb+ to detect if IMDb website is trying to provide you with a localized title, but I did not yet get around to rewrite entire system and force languages via HTTP language codes (feature that was added per my request to MovPic v1.6). Sucks that I can not find the time to rewrite IMDb+, but it is not an easy task that will take a long time and I just do not have that kind of free time anymore. I'm catching up slowly on all the other things going on though, so will at least see this weekend if I can figure out a way where I split the monster project up into little tasks, allowing me to find free time easier to work on them individually.

In the meantime, if the rename dbase update did not solve your issue, then you will have to provide me with special debug log files, so I can see exactly why it is failing for you. For me on a USA IP it will always work, so I need you to enable scraper-debug mode in MovPic, as well as adjust IMDb+ to store the HTML source codes inside movingpictures.log. Only then will I be able to see exactly what is going on when you re-import the movie in question to at least "fix" the existing code, as that is much easier to do then the full rewrite.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi there,

Thanks for reply so quickly.
    I´ve the last rename database v.1.8.7
    I attach the debug log for your analysis :)

Attachments

• movingpictures.rar
      148.4 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi @zpower, clearly Amazon/IMDb has messed with their site again as another user reported issues as well. It already goes wrong in the search node (which does not use the IMDb+ config options), so if you can please manually provide me with the HTML source code on:

Then I can fix the auto-approve as well and see what Amazon/IMDb+ changed.

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    This is freaking insanity from Amazon/IMDb. The AKA page for '300: Rise of an Empire' looks like this:

Also Known As (AKA)
    (original title) 300: O Início de Um Império
    (original title) 300: Rise of an Empire​

That is why IMDb+ is failing, because the 1st reference of "(original title)" should be the actual original title, in this case the English title for an English movie. That first one should be "(translated title)" or "(localized title)", but not freaking madness and claiming it to be the original title. Of course they are not gonna fix it, so will have to figure out a workaround.

I guess for now I can adjust the regular expression to get the '2nd original title' if an extra entry exists.

Can you please confirm for me that on the AKA page that when Amazon/IMDb goes bonkers that they are at least consistent and that the 2nd "(original title)" is the English one? Check for like 10 movies, preferably find some that do not have a localized title, so that they will only have a single "(original title)" entry. Regular Expression changes like this can quickly fix one thing and break another, so will need a lot of testing.

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    I'm not home now and tomorrow is holiday of Portugal, so probably tomorrow night I'll provide all information you requested Ok?

Cheers mate :)

zpower

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Attachments

• Souce_Code.rar
      73.8 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter