[other] Problems with dropping frames with EVR (1 Viewer)

OnkelChris

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Problems with dropping frames with EVR

to which TsReader did you revert?

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi guys,

Probably not related, but I posted in the other thread (EVR/Overlay/Flickering), that I am currently running MePo RC1 (with SAF RC1). I tried going to ATI 10.2 (which did not work at all) so reverted back to ATI 9.8

I've been keeping a close eye on dropped frames and FPS, where virtually all my channels (both SD and HD) are fine (the odd dropped frame, but nothing major), except for Channel 4 HD (which was showing 10% dropped frames). I tried different dshowhelper DLL's - nothing solved it, so I thought I'd try an old core.dll. The one I tried (17/01/10 1.0.4.0) has solved my issue of dropped frames on this channel.

It might not be relevant to any of this - just thought I'd mention it.

J.

Dagaetch

Portal Member
    June 13, 2009
    Slightly stupid question - how does one go about getting the other DLL's? I'm having pretty severe frame drops on all 1080i channels, and would like to try swapping to see if it fixes the problem.

Thanks!

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    and would like to try swapping to see if it fixes the problem.

+1

Unfortunately I don't have these core.dll. Could someone post a copy please.

thx and cu

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi

I've done some experiments too, and 24669 was good, and i used that for a while, but then in yesterday
    it took latest from svn and compiled and updated and HD & evr in win 7 is suddendly good again. It's strange,
    as i had huge problems since svn ~25000. For example RC1 did not work at all for HD.

Was it because the position of the moon or what? :D.

Regards,

Chimen

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

I've done some experiments too, and 24669 was good, and i used that for a while, but then in yesterday
    it took latest from svn and compiled and updated and HD & evr in win 7 is suddendly good again. It's strange,
    as i had huge problems since svn ~25000. For example RC1 did not work at all for HD.

Regards,

I had problems with 1080i and also updated from SVN and suddenly it works good again! Strange.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hi

Regards,

I had problems with 1080i and also updated from SVN and suddenly it works good again! Strange.

After RC1 there shouldn't be any change in the dropper frames / juddering area since no code changes are done in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom