ProjectX skin with touchscreen. How to use fullscreen TV? (1 Viewer)

tommer

Portal Member
February 20, 2005
Hello

I'm using the excellent Project X on my touchscreen in the kitchen.

Have some questions though:

1. How do I escape fullscreen TV?
2. How do I change channel?

Regards
Tom

E

Energy Blue

What you really need is a skin that is touch-screen compatable.
But for now...

1. Channel Changing :- Enter My TV, then click on the channel button
(making sure the pointer stays above the channel button)
Then you should see to arorrows on the sides, click them to change the channel.

2. Exit Fullscreen :- Drag the pointer to the top of the screen, then some
buttons should appear, click the 'X' button.

I hope this helps. :D

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi tommer,

i think you will change the channel with only use the touchscreen without using a remote or a keyboard right ?

for this you must point in the button of the screen, than appears the osd.
    In the osd you can use the arrows on the left side to change the channels.

If you would go back from fullscreen with only use the touchscreen without using remote or keyboard i make you a new button in the osd so that you can go with this button back. I think that will usefull for all touchscreenusers. I put the new button into cvs in the next days.

You can see this in the screenshot.

I hope it will help you. :)

Touchscreenosd.jpg

btw thanks that you love the skin :wink:

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    energy Blue

1. Channel Changing :- Enter My TV, then click on the channel button
    (making sure the pointer stays ........

..i think tommer means the channelchanging in Fullscreentv

2. Exit Fullscreen :- Drag the pointer to the top of the screen, then some
    buttons should appear..............

..in the fullscreentv there is no topbarfunktion possible.

btw i think ProjectX is touch-screen compatable, see the new basichomescreen.

Greetings Harley

tommer

Portal Member
    February 20, 2005
    Harley said:
    Hi tommer,

i think you will change the channel with only use the touchscreen without using a remote or a keyboard right ?

for this you must point in the button of the screen, than appears the osd.
    In the osd you can use the arrows on the left side to change the channels.

If you would go back from fullscreen with only use the touchscreen without using remote or keyboard i make you a new button in the osd so that you can go with this button back. I think that will usefull for all touchscreenusers. I put the new button into cvs in the next days.

You can see this in the screenshot.

I hope it will help you. :)

btw thanks that you love the skin :wink:

This is exactly what I'm looking for! :)

But, how do I show the osd in the lower part of the screen?

Users who are viewing this thread