Projet HTPC de chambre (1 Viewer)

WhyMe

Portal Member
July 26, 2008
Home Country
France France
Re : Projet HTPC de chambre

Bienvenu parmi nous !

Pourquoi partir sur une carte mère avec un chip vidéo intégré alors que t'as déjà une carte vidéo + que baléze ?
C'est quoi tes critères ? 2 ou 4 slots DDR2 ? overclocking ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo installation. The Installation was competed now.
Hello, thank you. But the Link is not workng ... But no Problem: I have found it on my Server. Ive stored it from my last MePo...
Hallo, ich installiere gerade Mediaportal1 unter Win11. Der Link geht nicht mehr ...: Requirements - MEDIAPORTAL Wo bekomme ich...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Pictures might help avoid the recycling. ;) I still love my HTPC. Good luck.
Pictures might help avoid the recycling. ;) I still love my HTPC. Good luck.
Hi. Ich bin am Ausmisten und trenne mich von vielem, was ich nicht mehr benötige. Ich verwende keinen HTPC mehr, sondern nur noch...
Replies
Views
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find them in MP2. See here for further info. Quote:- MP2 uses the concept of distributed media, but centralized information. This means that your media items can be anywhere - on your MP2 Server, on your MP2...
If the files are accessible on your network, which I guess they must be if PowerDVD can play them then you should be able to find...
I started experimenting with tuner cards and HTPC before Jack Valenti and his DRM-media Nazis ruined things with their HDCP and DRM...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom