catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    as @ltfearme just released a fantastic Beta of TVSeries with artwork chooser (MP-TVSeries-4.3.3.10-Beta.mpe1), so here the necessary skin files for PVHD and PVHD Xmas 2019.
    Just drop the content of the ZIP into the main folder of the desired skin (overwrite), then clear the skin cache and restart MP.
    Enjoy the new TVSeries with artwork chooser ;)

Attachments

• TVSeries ArtworkChooser PureVisionHD 1080 XMAS 2019.zip
      4.3 KB
    • TVSeries ArtworkChooser PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      4.3 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Frohes Fest.gif
    Frohes Fest Intl.jpg

Hi folks,
    A merry Christmas to all of you wishes your "Santavolt"

Last edited:

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Pfff... Just switched to FFTH (fiber) at home today, for new year and also, for looking at your "TOO BIG" attachment in this forum previous post. :D
    Seriously, amazing speed ! :cool:
    Happy new year !! (y)

macmr

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Hopefully someone can help me with a problem I have with this skin in MP 1.23. When I select the record button and the menu comes up for the "Current programme" or "Manual stop" selection I would normally on my old skin in MP 1.14 just hit my exit command to take me back to fullscreen when I did not want to select anything. With this skin once the record option has been selected the only way to close the menu if I do not want to use it is to close it with the mouse in the top right corner. This cannot be done when using a remote.
    I tried to find the code for the record menu selection so I could maybe add a 3rd option of "Exit" or "Cancel" but as hard as I look I cannot find the .xml file that holds the code.
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would normally on my old skin in MP 1.14 just hit my exit command to take me back to fullscreen when I did not want to select anything.
    That is the way that MP 1.23 works for me (although I am using a customised skin). Actually, I don't think that the skin is able to control this behaviour.

It is more likely that there is something wrong with your remote-control setup. There was a change to the handling of the remote control around 1.14 to 1.16, so you may need to revise your remote-control setup to restore previous behaviour. If you have an MCE remote, in "MP Config" check that "HID" is enabled, and then look at the definition of the BACK button to verify that it is defined as "Previous Menu". (The BACK button resides in the third group of button definitions.)

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

macmr

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi and thanks CyberSimian for your reply

After extensive testing I have found that you are correct in that the problem is indeed caused by the key mapping but not in the way you might have thought. I believe that this is an issue with MP 1.23 and maybe previous versions after the key mapping rewrite. Skins other than PurevisionHD also had issues so I knew it was a wider issue than PurevisionHD. I will file a bug report however I will put my test results here MP 1.23 Key Mapping

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom