PureVisionHD 1080 (1 Viewer)

Memorix

Portal Member
May 1, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
Hello,

I tuned the homescreen animation tv2.gif a little bit. Now there is no jump between the beginning and the end of the animation. For all who are interested in this minor improvement I attached the new file. To install it, just replace the original file "...Skin\PureVisionHD 1080\Media\Animations\BasicHome\tv2.gif" with the attachment.

Enjoy it

Memorix
tv2.gif

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hi Catavolt,
    Thanks for identifying the typos. Not sure how it happened. But all good; sort of.

Is there some limitation on the amount of GIFs that can be run, on the homescreen's various tabs -ie. TV, videos, music, TVSeries, moving pictures, etc- that could be hardware-dependant?
    Reason I ask, is I can only appear to have a maximum of 3 homescreen GIFs operating, at any one time (sometimes only 2. Maybe due to GIF filesizing?). If I attempt to have more, even though I can not find any typos in the *.xml files, then MP just goes into bootloop, as described in an earlier post.
    :oops: That display is only for WorldWeather ;)
    Will see how I can change that for WorldWeatherLite ;)
    Unsure as to why this has occurred, as WWLite worked correctly, on earlier itinerations of both MP, & the PureVisionHD skin.
    Appreciate your work(y)(y)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Is there some limitation on the amount of GIFs that can be run, on the homescreen's various tabs -ie. TV, videos, music, TVSeries, moving pictures, etc- that could be hardware-dependant?
    Not that I know of ;) In LCARS I use a lot of GIFs ;)
    If I attempt to have more, even though I can not find any typos in the *.xml files, then MP just goes into bootloop
    A bootloop is always a sign of error(s) in XMLs - pls make sure your relevant XMLs are really typo-free ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom