PureVisionHD 1080 (7 Viewers)

Memorix

Portal Member
May 1, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I tuned the homescreen animation tv2.gif a little bit. Now there is no jump between the beginning and the end of the animation. For all who are interested in this minor improvement I attached the new file. To install it, just replace the original file "...Skin\PureVisionHD 1080\Media\Animations\BasicHome\tv2.gif" with the attachment.

Enjoy it

Memorix
tv2.gif

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Catavolt,
    Thanks for identifying the typos. Not sure how it happened. But all good; sort of.

Is there some limitation on the amount of GIFs that can be run, on the homescreen's various tabs -ie. TV, videos, music, TVSeries, moving pictures, etc- that could be hardware-dependant?
    Reason I ask, is I can only appear to have a maximum of 3 homescreen GIFs operating, at any one time (sometimes only 2. Maybe due to GIF filesizing?). If I attempt to have more, even though I can not find any typos in the *.xml files, then MP just goes into bootloop, as described in an earlier post.
    :oops: That display is only for WorldWeather ;)
    Will see how I can change that for WorldWeatherLite ;)

Unsure as to why this has occurred, as WWLite worked correctly, on earlier itinerations of both MP, & the PureVisionHD skin.
    Appreciate your work(y)(y)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there some limitation on the amount of GIFs that can be run, on the homescreen's various tabs -ie. TV, videos, music, TVSeries, moving pictures, etc- that could be hardware-dependant?
    Not that I know of ;) In LCARS I use a lot of GIFs ;)
    If I attempt to have more, even though I can not find any typos in the *.xml files, then MP just goes into bootloop
    A bootloop is always a sign of error(s) in XMLs - pls make sure your relevant XMLs are really typo-free ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    we just released MP 1.26 Pre Release with a lot of new features and corrections, so you´ll find the new release PureVisionHD 1080 v. 10.1 ::: HERE :::

Most important bugfixes/changes besides the ones discussed here and those necessary for the new MP version are:
    • New rounded font - gives a more modern look
    • Support for Holiday fanart (Activate/deactivate in Settings Skin)
    • A lot of cosmetic fixes - not only in conjunction with the new font
    • Only one splashscreen for all themes with version number and edition text in same font (only visible with MP 1.26 Pre Release!)
    These screenshots should give you a impression what´s awating you with new PVHD 10.1:

Splashscreen PVHD.jpg screenshot PVHD.jpg

Hope you´ll like it ;)

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,
    here is a small "repair kit" to fix some display errors in PVHD 10.1:
    • vertical centring of the text in the BasicHome menus of Horizon and HorizonUp and in the list of the Home screen corrected
    • More beautiful presentation of the text of the Holiday-Fanart
    • After finishing the display of the Holiday-Fanart in BasicHome the overlay now disappears, so that the plugin backgrounds are displayed properly again (THX to @ajs for the hint (y))
    • Minor cosmetic corrections
    Installation:
    • Exit MP
    • Simply copy (overwrite) the contents of the ZIP file into the PureVisionHD 1080 directory
    • Restart MP
    Screenshot new layout of the text of the Holiday-Fanart (yes, today is the day of the emoticons :D)

11-13-06.jpg

Attachments

• PVHD 10.1 Repair Kit.zip
      48.1 KB
    Last edited:

macmr

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi, I want to automate some functions using EventGhost and would like to change the default button order on this menu
    Mediaportal.jpg

a) Can it be done
    and
    b) which xml file should I look for

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom