PureVisionHD 1080 (5 Viewers)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    @framug Aah, now I remember why I did not implement: When the OSD disappears and only the Pause icon is shown, the counter freezes and does not count further :(
    Think you have to do something about this "bug" ;)
    Hmmm, that's weird because, when I dev it, I choosed to always display timeshift remaining, not only when paused.
    By this way, it was possible to always see counter in the OSD (by clicking on info, even when TV is played).
    And each time, counter continued to be updated.
    But, maybe is it a specific thing with video fullscreen when paused ? (Global MP thread frozen ?), don't know.
    Can you please point to me what is the skin file for this then, I will gain time and, try a test.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    to always see counter in the OSD
    ...and that is the hint already: Your properties are not global, they are only shown in active TV OSD or Pause OSD - the aren´t even shown in TV Zap OSD ;)
    So if you can make that properties global, we can use them everywhere in MP, even as useful info e.g. in BasicHome ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    we just released MP 1.28 PreRelease with new features and corrections, so you´ll find the new release PureVisionHD 1080 v. 10.5 ::: HERE :::
    PureVisionHD 1080 version 10.5 brings the most comprehensive overhaul in the history of this skin!
    • All list views redesigned (frame at focus for small/large icons as well as coverflow and filmstrip)
    • Completely new design for all menus, overlays, topbar and infobar
    • Date/time display now with integrated current weather symbol
    • New setting "Animation TV in BasicHome": Now the animated GIF can be selected for BasicHome TV display - there are currently 10 different GIFs to choose from
    • MyMusic: New menu item "Fullscreen" in "Now Playing" and corresponding new layout as well as new animation of a Vinyl LP with tone arm moving in (near-)real time if no CD image is found (Thanks to @ajs for this idea and the necessary corrections for right-aligned grouped fadelabels ;))
    • MyPicture: Simulated blur effect for background in filmstrip and coverflow view
    • Theme Smart One: Category backgrounds are now always visible when background "Standard" is selected - the additional setting for the category backgrounds has been removed.
    • Theme Smart One: When hovering "Weather", now the complete weather overlay is shown on BasicHome
    • A lot of bug fixes and improvements
    Hope you´ll like it ;)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    whooohoo and, one of the best improvment (for me).
    Recordings programs in homepage !! :cool:(y)

Only for this time no Thumbnail, full image for this great stuff !! :)

zz1.png

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hmmm, if it can help, first Time I Saw this, was a come back from home after finished to watch a serie.
    Then, TV play wasn't running. (Screenshot was taken after).

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmmm, if it can help,
    Skin takes these values: #latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.startTime-#latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.endTime ;)
    So something is wrong in LMH not displaying the end time correctly ;)

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    OK, not important who is the culprit.
    It seems that it's not a skin issue, that's all.
    Maybe LMH, maybe MP (client - server ?) :(
    Juste give info here as "end user" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom