Radio Playlist ? (1 Viewer)

bozzo70

Portal Pro
November 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I try to find my Radio Playlist Folder so I can put my Swedish Radio Playlist in there, but I don't have such folder in my Mediaplayer when i look in my computer. ?

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    If you are talking about IP-radio, then there is non; you create it yourself and use config to tell what folder to use.

bozzo70

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    There is a plugin called Swedish Radio Playlist , should I make a radio folder in plugins or in root in mediaportal and then find it by config ?

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Does not matter. And I doubt its a plugin - just a playlist. If you think otherwise, give me the link to this "plugin"

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, bozzo70 & welcome to forum

Download the Swedish radio playlist & save it to a folder (ex. Team Mediaportal\Radio). In MP Setup (Configuration) -> Radio & "Streams folder" <-- select here the folder you downloaded the list to & then save & you're done.

Start MP -> MyRadio & you should see the stations you just added, just select & enjoy the music ;)

Regards
    Roy

bozzo70

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks.

Now it's working just great .

My next question is how to make Swedish radio direct links to work in MP and all the logos ? I downloaded the logos and placed them in Team Mediaportal\mediaportal\Thumbs\Radio as I should. But can someone help me to configure MP and make it work ?

I put the links in Mediaportal/radio/stations add them and type stream . I get the logos work fine but whenever i change channel it jumps back to the same channel.. what can be wrong ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
    Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom