Rating AND number of votes (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Got it working now.. had to use Visual Studio 2008. With 2010 it doesn't build.

300zh.jpg
    =)

But somehow i found a bug, if it is a bug.. following happens: If i watch a video and i scroll with my mouse to the bottom of the screen the OSD should popup. But it doesn't. :(
    "Show special mouse controls" is ticked of course. Works fine with MovingPicture 1.0.6.
    Atm i use 1.1.0.1067 with the skin StreamedMP. Maybe OSD works fine with BlueWide Skin. Havent tested.
    Would be nice if u could fix this, when u release your stable 1.1.0. version. Thx!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Got it working now.. had to use Visual Studio 2008. With 2010 it doesn't build.

300zh.jpg
    =)

But somehow i found a bug, if it is a bug.. following happens: If i watch a video and i scroll with my mouse to the bottom of the screen the OSD should popup. But it doesn't. :(
    "Show special mouse controls" is ticked of course. Works fine with MovingPicture 1.0.6.
    Atm i use 1.1.0.1067 with the skin StreamedMP. Maybe OSD works fine with BlueWide Skin. Havent tested.
    Would be nice if u could fix this, when u release your stable 1.1.0. version. Thx!

Well done building from the the the source code Holzi, but please do not report bugs found in custom builds of Moving Pictures here on the forums. If you want to jump on IRC to report something odd, go for it, but the forums are not the place to ask for help with a custom build.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, sorry! Just wanted to make sure you are aware of this.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No worries, and I mentioned this to damienh (looks like maybe a skin bug) so hopefully he will have time to take a look at this in the near future.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I got another question and don't wanna start a new thread..
    Is it possible to have a line break or leave a line free if u write your own summary for a movie? Searched and tried alot but no success..

greetings

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I got another question and don't wanna start a new thread..
    Is it possible to have a line break or leave a line free if u write your own summary for a movie? Searched and tried alot but no success..

greetings

Just copy and paste in the linefeed characters. Copy them from an existing summary that has paragraphs otherwise.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried copying from an excisting summary but it only pastes the part before the linebreak into Moving Pictures summary.

Users who are viewing this thread