Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name (1 Viewer)

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Is there a way to have the TV engine just remove the : in show name? I've looked all over the TV Configuration tool and I haven't found it. I'm guessing it's there somewhere and I'm just missing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I will see what I can do to make it better. ;)
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
    Thank you, that is a better way! I kind of miss MythTV; but this works better on windows than Myth.
    The list of times in recorded tv does not change when the back end records a show. I have this computer as a DVR. When I wake up...
    Replies
    Views
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I changed the setting to delayed. And it seems to be working. No problems with the reboots, so far. Thanks for the suggestions.
    I've had to upgrade to 1.27 because my TVServer kept not starting when the computer rebooted. So now I've lost TVWishList, which...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom