Replace Titan Live TV Button with my own (1 Viewer)

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
troca.jpg

I need help to change the button live tv Manga and place for when clicked will open the way down.

D: \ My Manga

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
I only want to remove the button (TV).
Add another button with a specific path.

My Portuguese language and Brazil, here has.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. I think he wants to change his TV button to launch a plugin, probably the anime plugin. You need to edit basichome.xml. You can probably find some guidelines / instructions by searching this forum.

Also see here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...basichome-xml-to-launch-other-plugins.114759/

Alternatively if you upgrade to MP 1.4 and the latest version of Titan Extended there is support for a home editor for the alternative layout. Please use the TitanEdit.exe located in MP base dir in that case. (e.g.: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\TitanEdit.exe)

titan_basichome_extended_1-jpg.124108

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/basichome-basichome-editor.114604/

Unfortunately there is no basic home editor available yet, so you need to manually edit basichome.xml

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
    You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
    I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    Thank you Cybersymian, that solution works perfectly. Thanks for the prompt reply and solution.
    I recently upgraded to Mediaportal 1.33 x64 version. Everything works great, except when I drop out to Windows and want to go back...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom