Replace Titan Live TV Button with my own (1 Viewer)

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
troca.jpg

I need help to change the button live tv Manga and place for when clicked will open the way down.

D: \ My Manga

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
I only want to remove the button (TV).
Add another button with a specific path.

My Portuguese language and Brazil, here has.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. I think he wants to change his TV button to launch a plugin, probably the anime plugin. You need to edit basichome.xml. You can probably find some guidelines / instructions by searching this forum.

Also see here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...basichome-xml-to-launch-other-plugins.114759/

Alternatively if you upgrade to MP 1.4 and the latest version of Titan Extended there is support for a home editor for the alternative layout. Please use the TitanEdit.exe located in MP base dir in that case. (e.g.: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\TitanEdit.exe)

titan_basichome_extended_1-jpg.124108

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/basichome-basichome-editor.114604/

Unfortunately there is no basic home editor available yet, so you need to manually edit basichome.xml

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom