Request Scraper (www.scope.dk) (1 Viewer)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I can tell that LRFalk01 is proceeding very good with making this scraper :) So hopefully it will be ready for 0.8. But who knows.

LRFalk01

Portal Pro
August 27, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I can tell that LRFalk01 is proceeding very good with making this scraper :) So hopefully it will be ready for 0.8. But who knows.

This is attached. If you have problems finding the movie, you can change the search string to the movie ID on Scope.dk. This will also work.

-LRFalk01

Attachments

• Scope.xml
    30.6 KB

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    This is attached. If you have problems finding the movie, you can change the search string to the movie ID on Scope.dk. This will also work.
    -LRFalk01

Thanks m8

It look like it almost works, but it could be tweaked a little, Some moves of mine is not retrived even though they are on scope.dk
    How do I change the search string to the movie ID on Scope.dk?

could it be possible to use the nfo scanner to find the moviename on imdb and then use the imdb moviename to search on scope.dk?

examble:
    Movie name: "Sex.And.The.City.ENG.DK.NO.FI.ICE.PAL.DVDR-CONDITION"
    NFO File cotains this imdb Link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1000774/

Your scraper script retrive info from imdb, but all the info about the movie is present at scope.dk
    http://www.scope.dk/film.php?id=5500

I guess its becours of my movie title,
    So do you think it could be changed?

rgs
    Providers

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    -LRFalk01
    How do I change the search string to the movie ID on Scope.dk?
    In movie importer just search with custom string.

-LRFalk01
    Your scraper script retrive info from imdb, but all the info about the movie is present at scope.dk
    http://www.scope.dk/film.php?id=5500

I guess its becours of my movie title,
    So do you think it could be changed?

rgs
    Providers

Did you move scope to the top in scrapers manager?

Providers: In 0.8 if the movie isn't present on scope it will download info from imdb and then translate it to danish with google translator. But we could just request them on scope as well. But don't know how fast they are. I'm currently testing how this works.

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi 1stdead

In movie importer just search with custom string.

Yes now I see it, but what can I do If the movie is found on imdb and added to DB,
    I can rescan, but that does not let me chose to search with custom string.

Did you move scope to the top in scrapers manager?

I have moved it up to the top, and it have found all movies.
    If the movie wasent found on scope then it automatic found it on imdb.

But as I wrote then there is some movies that can be found on scope manuly but the scraper dosent find them.
    So if it was possible to use the imdb link in nfo, to get the real name, and then use this name to the search on scope.dk

that would be cool.

PS:I have thought about the google translate, but I dont think you will get a good tranlation...

Rgs.
    Providers

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have it almost working now,
    Its possible to recan a movie with the scopre script and then use custom string

Unfortently scope.dk dosent have all movies,
    So now we only need one script more for Filmz
    Many movies I couldent find on scope, they are on filmz.dk

rgs.
    Providers

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have it almost working now,
    Its possible to recan a movie with the scopre script and then use custom string

Unfortently scope.dk dosent have all movies,
    So now we only need one script more for Filmz
    Many movies I couldent find on scope, they are on filmz.dk

rgs.
    Providers

Funny i did indeed ask him to include filmz, but its a bit harder to make i think.

providers

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I hope he will make a script for that also,
    I think it should be a stand alone script, so its possible to decide what site to get data from first.
    Lets see,

LRFalk01,
    You have done a great job....
    Thanks.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Awesome work LRFalk01 :)

Have been missing this feature.

Hopefully as suggested filmz.dk will be added to the script - Then it should cover 99% of all movies, including Danish movies.

Thanks again.

/Morten

Users who are viewing this thread