Retaining Settings RC1->RC2 (1 Viewer)

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Like always, the uninstall of RC1 isn't gonna delete your configuration or databases. They will remain in the installation directory. After that just install RC2, then run configuration/setup, which will take care of upgrading your configuration and/or databases, if neccessary.

Kind regards,
    Michel

ddahlstrom

Portal Member
    October 25, 2005
    Thanks.

scoop said:
    Hi,

Like always, the uninstall of RC1 isn't gonna delete your configuration or databases. They will remain in the installation directory. After that just install RC2, then run configuration/setup, which will take care of upgrading your configuration and/or databases, if neccessary.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thats it. Thanks.
    Thats it. Thanks.
    I have installed win10. After the mp1.32 installation didn't work without problems, I reinstalled 1.31 and restored my old settings...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom