Retaining Settings RC1->RC2 (1 Viewer)

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

Like always, the uninstall of RC1 isn't gonna delete your configuration or databases. They will remain in the installation directory. After that just install RC2, then run configuration/setup, which will take care of upgrading your configuration and/or databases, if neccessary.

Kind regards,
    Michel

ddahlstrom

Portal Member
    October 25, 2005
    Thanks.

scoop said:
    Hi,

Like always, the uninstall of RC1 isn't gonna delete your configuration or databases. They will remain in the installation directory. After that just install RC2, then run configuration/setup, which will take care of upgrading your configuration and/or databases, if neccessary.

Kind regards,
    Michel

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
    Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
    Replies
    Views
    Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
    Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
    Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
    Replies
    Views
    Ah, OK, thank you.
    Ah, OK, thank you.
    How to transfer all of one's own data / settings to a new installation on another Notebook? Is there an import, export option? Is...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom