SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (1 Viewer)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

caprica13

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    awesome job!

great job on saf400beta02.exe. the xvids that were unplayable yesterday now work without any problems. again, excellent job and thank you!

SitheSly

Portal Member
    August 12, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Hoborg,

I have just installed saf4.00beta2, but when i try to open the SAF ffdshow audio configure from the start menu, i get a 'run dll' error window stating:

There was a problem starting ffdshow.ax. The specific module could not be found.

Cheers

Si

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I have installed saf400beta2. Ican't play *.mp4, *.fl4, *.wmv in Online Videos. With saf390beta24 is it ok. I have not found the latest CLVsd.ax Where to get the latest?

I have SPDIF for audio. Only 2 channels go to the receiver. Is it a codec-problem?

Andreas

SitheSly

Portal Member
    August 12, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    :D Sukceso

Win7 x 64, this is the second time, that i've had system32 / syswow64 cross over problems.
    You'd think i would have learnt by now! :D

zappomax

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I installed saf cos I couldn't play gametrailers and movietrailers on OnlineVideos plugin (here is reported that SAF resolve it). I follow exately the installing procedure (even fresh MP Alpha installation) and now I'cant play any movie file at all: HD or SD... When I try, I see only artefacts on screen or MP crash to desktop!
    And to conlude I cant play gametrailers and movietrailers on OnlineVideos yet...

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @ zappomax.
    I think you should fill in your system specs for this. things like ATI/Nvidia or OS: XP/Vista/Win7 etc... is important.
    But I think I recognise your simptoms. I have an ATI 4xxx and with installing Catalyst 9.7 I had the same issues. Now, with 9.8 the artifacts are gone.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi Hoborg,

I have just installed saf4.00beta2, but when i try to open the SAF ffdshow audio configure from the start menu, i get a 'run dll' error window stating:

There was a problem starting ffdshow.ax. The specific module could not be found.

Cheers

Si

Sorry, it is not tested on Win7 x64, i still vaiting for SSD replacement :(

Hi,
    I have installed saf400beta2. Ican't play *.mp4, *.fl4, *.wmv in Online Videos.

Andreas

Plesae post more info and check PM.

andreas2

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Hoborg,
    Zitat:
    Zitat von andreas2 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    I have installed saf400beta2. Ican't play *.mp4, *.fl4, *.wmv in Online Videos.

Andreas
    Plesae post more info and check PM.

WindowsXP, with saf400beta2 don't work ZDF, game trailers, apple trailers "Abspielen nicht möglich: *.wmv, Audio codec:"
    with saf349beta24 it works.

Andreas

zappomax

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I just downgrade to 9.5 the Catalyst (from 9.8) and no more artifacts...
    But the problem remain: I can't play any movie files, all time MP go to desktop. I disable HW acceleration (removing CLVsd.ax file, modifing MP configuration and launching reg command from start menù), but nothig changed...
    Now I've removed Saf (last beta) and reinstalling the common ffdshow pack and all movie files works good...
    Why?
    P.s.: I'm using XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom