SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (4 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
it's only Win7 x64, right? as far ass i know, it works very well with Win7 x86...

I was about to ask the same thing. I am running Win7 x86 and it seems to work within mediaportal. I believe it works with windows media center but without DXVA for some reason...

Anyways, glad to hear that the SSD is working out hoborg. I've been having a good experience with Win7 so far, hopefully you will too. I am tempted to buy one still but I have a feeling I will be upset once they fall in price, which is inevitable with how technology is...

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
November 9, 2008
Arendal
Home Country
Norway Norway
Anyways, glad to hear that the SSD is working out hoborg. I've been having a good experience with Win7 so far, hopefully you will too. I am tempted to buy one still but I have a feeling I will be upset once they fall in price, which is inevitable with how technology is...

then have a look at this guide i just made ;)

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/operating-system-330/get-4-pcs-win7-pro-licences-19-a-70116/

EDIT: oops, just realized that you were talking about the SSD

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Aahh.. makes sense what you tell me Hoborg,

I have the pureaudio plugin installed to be able to play the .DTS/.AC3/.WAF files with 6ch audio. It has the audio extention set .mp4 to play it with pureaudio. I deletet this extention from the list (in Music tab AND Pureaudio plugin) as I dont even have those files anyways. The problem is now gone Hoborg!!! :D Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

For your information Hoborg. I have the Asus Xonar DX audio card installed to produce 6ch digital audio over SPDIF. Its working perfect for me. I have set it manually as an output renderer in order to make sure the ATI (HDA) output is not used. :)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
So here it comes, SAF with Win7 support:

SAF 4.00 beta10

Change Log

Before you ask - no, this new SAF didnt fix problem with Haali - this must be fixed by MP team (and there are already some fixes).

New options thrue start menu - you can now enable/disable DXVA as you wish, DXVA on by default
Links should works on x64 OS too.
SAF_dxva_on-off.png

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Love your work Hoborg - what exactly is the Win7 support though? I've had no issues with SAF on Win7 :)

Try to play some h.264 video and conect graphstudio - maybe Microsoft video decoder will be in use instead of MPC-HC. Same with xvid/divx. SAF fix it and make MPC-HC + FFDshow default decoders.

csapollo

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Home Country
Try to play some h.264 video and conect graphstudio - maybe Microsoft video decoder will be in use instead of MPC-HC. Same with xvid/divx. SAF fix it and make MPC-HC + FFDshow default decoders.

Oh, I didn't even realise. I'll test beta 10 on Win7 x86 within an hour.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    DVD Navigation Issue

Hi hoborg!

Thanks for the new Beta, but i still have an issue with the DVD-Navigator (?)! Timeline is not working, Step fw goes to the end of the movie, step back to the begiining!

Logs and screenshot are attached!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• Bild027.jpg
      Bild027.jpg
      105.5 KB
    • SAF-FiltersExport.reg.txt
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom